Resources that will assist with developing a Quality School Sport program
School Sport Victoria
- link to SSV home page School Sport Victoria Sporting Schools
- link to teacher's section in SSV website Play
- link to the new Play participation stream within School Sport Victoria's pathway. Additional resourcesSport Australia
- link to Sport Australia home page. Scroll down to find many useful links with many resources located under the Schools and Teacher's tile. Sporting Schools | Sport Australia
- link to Sporting Schools programAFL
- link to AFL home page Schools | AFL Victoria
- under the participation tab is where you will find school informationNetball
- this link takes you to the school’s resource page for Netball. You may need to register on the website to access further informationLacrosse
- Link to Lacrosse home page
Schools - Lacrosse Victoria Link to school tab where you will information about school competition and a Teacher’s resource including lesson plans
Football (soccer) - link to Sporting Schools offerings for football
Softball - Fantastic video modules with downloadable rules, mats and scoresheets for educators (great for no PE background)
Athletics - Resources (activity booklets and coaching activities), program bookings and details for educational settings.
Little Athletics - lesson plans, links to curriculum, group game ideas and competition resources.
Baseball - Baseball resources such as at home skill videos, rules books and coaching instruction. FMS links are also provided.
Lacrosse - The Lacrosse Victoria Teacher Resource is designed to assist teachers run a successful lacrosse unit within their school. The resource provides an explanation of basic skills, activities & games, primary & secondary rules and sample lesson plans.
Table Tennis - Fantastic links to coach and teacher led programs, equipment packages and links to bookings.
Volleyball - Inclusive resources, modified games and rules, club and school links to programs.
Basketball - Exceptional resources and participation programs, school programs and specialist basketball programs.
Ten Pin Bowling - Bowl Patrol 'Lane Ranger' Online Training can teach your students the basics of tenpin bowling. Upskill yourself in delivery of this program by completing easy, online Lane Ranger training.
Bowl Patrol Inclusive Resource - In partnership with Autism Spectrum Australia, to ensure EVERY child enjoys their learning to bowl experience. Check out our word board, social story and visual cards.
Badminton Shuttle Time - designed to provide a positive badminton experience for children and youth through a fun, engaging and social environment. The program helps participants experience success in a safe and inclusive environment regardless of their ability.
Shuttle Time at home - with Badminton Victoria